Monday, September 06, 2004

Le Point Sublîme #9

Le Point Sublîme is the place over the Verdon canyon where you get the best view on all this incredible geological curiosity. By extension, André Breton tried to reach some kind of point sublîme in each of his books, and the geographical spot got associated to the surrealism inventor. Now, you have a third element, a woman cinema director in her twenties in the 50's and she tries to shoot a documentary about Surrealism including splendid views of the Verdon canyon as seen from the Point Sublîme... she meets Breton, he has a crush on her but it is not reciprocated.. These projects and encounters are told in a book called also " le Point Sublîme" published in the 70's. This book has been sold out for a long time .. I found it recently and through the delicate relation betweeen Breton and his young admirer, I could see another Point Sublîme appearing under my eyes. The magic started to operate, I wish I could manage to live myself such a perfect balance.

"J'avoue, j'en ai bavé for you l..." (Serge G.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?