Wednesday, October 13, 2004

One week along.. #27

One week has gone since my last post..
I have just a few images coming back to my mind about what happened..
Like listening to Jonathan and the Modern Lovers Immaculate show of 78 at the Chicago Knight club..
Like that other evening, coming out of the Denfert-Rochereau metro station and seeing those two lovers looking at each other so intensely .. a perfect image of bliss in the mist of the starting night under the gloomy reverberation of the street lamps.. I noticed perky nipples pointing out through sweaters of both girls ready to flow to the edges of Lesbos.
Like smelling the fetid fragrance of rain on dead leaves which are scattered on the streets..
Like the warm shot of Williams pear spirit I sipped slowly at home on that perfect Sunday evening..
Like this sentence of Breton wishing that the strength of love would be as striking as the noise of shutting coffin lids.
Like thinking of dear friends birthdays and trying to remember when was the last time we spoke together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?