Thursday, November 04, 2004

Wait and see ..#35

Strange how things work out.. I thought I understood the USA.. Now considering their choice I wonder..
I don't think I ever realized that the majority of US citizens had orthogonal minds to mine.. Désillusions en masse et repli stratégique sur la zikmu.
Back to music, tryin to find hope in listening again to Willie Alexander's "Kerouac", yes the original one on Garage records. Willie wrote me last year and I am able now to share his spleeny mood.
I read there is a play about Artaud starting in NYC or is it somewhere else.. a good sign to revitalize my natural optimism..
"why do I cry" (the Remains) is definitely some anthem for Boston.

1 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

oh jacques

it's not the majority of americans, it's almost exactly half of us, apparently

it IS hard to understand

and it's so hard as an american who loves her adopted country and is concerned about it, heartsick even, to read blogs bashing all americans for one day's contest

i know i can say this to you in safety but other bloggers are not as openminded as you are

i hate politics
and i hate having young people killed in wars i do not understand

young people i know

-

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?