Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The lab... #49

This lab I am working in is reasonably Hi tech. There you can see the main building where scientists have their offices.

It is a very stimulating place to work with lots of nations represented. I must be the only one listening to Jonathan Richman recordings on my cd player in my room at the residence facility, pictured below.

Physicists are usually a bit narrow minded and I am having fun confusing them. The town nearby is big enough for me, I have never found its downtown, I only see squared areas linked by huge roads and streets and rythming the commercial centers net. Infinite alignement of car dealers and matress sellers. This is USA as viewed by an European I guess but I am learning about the subtle art of cruisin' with the radio on !

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

how long are you going to be in virginia, jacques?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jacques_ said...

Nearly three weeks, up to February 24th.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?