Saturday, March 03, 2007

Eclipse #79

My writing on this BLog went through an eclipse for a while.


The word eclipse says more than one would dream of ... a clip in se .. lips kissed by ec and e



Tonight was a total moon eclipse, the first one I could actually admire in its full cycle, it was magic, the light was gone and reemerged later with a rose and turquoise blue reflection,



as I am writing this, "she cracked" by the mighty Modern Lovers is played on the radio, Boston radio of course.. objective hazard definitely.

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

oh, that must have been beautiful, jacques, we had too much cloud cover here though I went out and looked anyway for a while

I'm glad you got to see it!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless Boston radio. I like your description of the word "eclipse." Very romantic, on a grand scale. XOXO Violet

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?