Saturday, July 02, 2005

Emilia , North of Italy #60

I spent two beautiful weeks in North Italy, here are some views from my diary..

First Parma, town of Verdi, there is always one of his opus played at the local opera house,



this is Parma's main piazza, the statue of Garibaldi is watching the pretty girls who are still wearing boots under this hot weather, but it is only to enhance the beauty of their long legs ...



some Art nouveau piece I found over a dooor


In Ferrare that day , Beck was playing under the blue sky, it was awesome.


The castle nearby Stellata is obviously shaped like a star, a poetic place, reminding me of Glastonbury Tor, a weird kind of place full of hidden magic


The Blue Note dancing has closed its doors many decades ago but it just looks perfect in its loneliness...


to be continued ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?