Monday, February 21, 2005

Kar shrine...#52

I am feeling like Voltaire's Candide while living in the USA. I am seeing so much things unusual to me and what appears perfectly normal to the average local citizen is often a source of questions and thinking for me.. I discussed about it on the phone with my delicate friend Ms Xquisite, it generated lots of laughs between us and relaunched my positive way of looking at this nice country. I envy those landscapes empty of human beings and the wilderness of the woods when everything is more densified and organised in some way in Europe. The laissez-faire and the efficiency are other assets from this land.
I am still bewildered by what cars, pick-up trucks and so on can represent in the US. I got to the conclusion it was some kind of religious thing with its rites and sacrifices , a true freudian parody of ancient times paganism. Look at this ..




Isn't it the representation of the modern Moloch, terribly cruel in its yellow dress and crushing the other idols of the modern world ? The Carthagenian god is like looking at us ready to absorb its next prey.

But some Karheretics are existing who consider the modern cult to be an heresy. They know the old Salem way, witchcraft has to be eradicated by Fire..


Funny, this photograph has me humming the definitive song "BURN BABY BURN !", a burned Hummer , nice sight to end a day.. burn baby burn, burn baby burn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?